I (and others) particularly enjoyed the antics of little Calvin playing in the kitchen in between eating his bites of pizza while standing up! It was quite the night for him and for those of us who were able to witness him.



It was also nice to see Aaron's girlfriend, Aimee who I used to work with at camp. I enjoyed being able to catch up with her after a few years.

Jed and I checked out the balcony as well. We were 11 stories high up, and I might have taken a picture of it outside save for the fear of dropping the camera over the high ledge. I guess you are left to use your imaginations then of the view overlooking a dog park, a cozy strip of the river, an old bridge stuck upwards, and some other city buildings in the distance. It was lovely, really.
Although not much basketball was watched (on my part), we had a great time! Thank you Aaron for being such a great host!
1 comment:
Loved seeing the pictures of y'all!
Especially cutie pie Calvin. It's been waaay too long since we have seen him in his big-boy haircut.
Post a Comment