
Just wanted to wish you well. Here are some fun links to explore and play around with the fantastic number that we know as Pi.
Here you can learn a little bit more about Pi.
Here you can listen to some music created solely on the digits of Pi.
Lastly, here are some poems, aka "piems" that you can read all based on Pi.
Happy Pi Day to you all!
5 comments:
In celebration of this day you should:
1. Go out for pizza pi
2. Have a slice of cherry pi
3. Make a mud pi
4. Throw a whipped cream pi
AND do it at 3:14 PM!!
I heard a story on Chicago Public Radio (All Things Considered) about a guy who has the North American record for remembering the most numbers in Pi. He made it to the 12,887th digit if you can believe that. Here is the link: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=8900845
I read about thst guy online yesterday, and we got to talk about him in my math classes! I am glad you were able to listen to that on NPR...Jed said he thought it was interesting as well
You are the biggest Math nerd evah!!
You're my favorite math nerd ever! (in reference to the process!)
So glad we're friends!
Hoping someday I can take advantage of some of your math smarts! :)
Post a Comment