Monday, March 26, 2007

Flip Floppin' Away


Enjoying the weather, Jed and I broke out our flip flops (despite some junky nail polished toenails) and got out and about around our apartment and our neighborhood. Jed cleaned out the grill and got it working successfully-he is so handy!

Later on the two of us took a walk outside, and discovered this "face" in the tree. Random...



We headed over to the Daigles apartment and enjoyed beverages and a "plate of sweets" on the rooftopish type view.



Oh how fun it is when the weather is nice.

2 comments:

Kendra Wheeler said...

I have a tree on my block that has that exact same thing! Isn't it kind of funny! I look at it everytime I walk Kina.

simplicity said...

That face is SO weird. That's funny.

Glad you're enjoying the 'early summer' the midwest has been having.

I LOVE IT!