The Wilderness Hotel with the Jr. Highers was full of thrills, chills, laughter, and fun. Travelling went quickly and safely, and what a nice treat it was for us to get away.
The highlights for me during this trip were:
1. Hurricane water slide--awesome, awesome, awesome. I was still quivering from adrenaline 10 minutes after the ride was over.
2. The Lazy River- getting to chat and flow around and around despite near death (exaggeration!) experiences in avoiding the waterfalls that would send chills through our spines...
3. Getting to run around in a bathing suit from morning until night. I don't think I can remember the last time that I was able to do that.
4. Eating pizza in a hotel room after a long satisfying day.
5. Playtime with Gwen...could her bathing suit be any cuter?!!?
6. The car ride up and back in the Volvo station wagon with extra luggage.
7. Time getting to chat and get a break from the regular existance of life.
8. Getting something out of a message that hit home with me.
1 comment:
Nice post, great telling, and fine pictures to go with all of it. How did this experience compare to when we went to the Great Wolf several years ago?
Post a Comment