
I am surprisingly cheery as I am looking out my window to the outside world of Chicago that lays out, stretched with snow and ice before me. -Seriously-
Normally, I loathe the snow and cold and everything that comes with it. But somehow, today, and the past few days, I have found pleasure from the glistening snow that sits in mounds everywhere.
The snow was so big and fluffy yesterday, you could acutally see it sparkling when it accumulated on the ground. When I went out to my car, my shoes touched the snow gracefully and were covered in almost an elegant manner.

For now, I find all of this very cozy. My desire to reach for a book lounging around on the couch holding a nice hot cup of homemade hot chocolate (well, maybe I would have to put it down for a little bit while I read) whiling the hours away. Since, I don't actually have hours to "while away" I can vision it in my head, and the cozy warm feeling, suprisingly, still remains.
Amazing.
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! There's nothing like a photo to create the mood for your text. Now, about that hot cocoa...sounds so tempting to me right about now. Stay warm, cozy and celebrating the good parts of winter!
Here's to finding some time to "while away" with a book and cocoa before winter ends! :)
Post a Comment