Monday, March 22, 2010

A Wee Bit of Pictures

Happy (Belated) St. Patrick's Day!
Aunt Lori, this picture is for you.


In Other News...

Over the weekend, with Jed's help in watching Ellie, I was able to sort through her "6 month clothes bin." Before she was born, I was storing away outfits and clothes that people had handed down or bought for her. This bin had become quite the mess, and as Ellie is growing, I was worried that she might outgrow some outfits already if I didn't go through them. I found this little jumper/pant outfit in there and thought it would be the perfect kind of outfit to wear today.



I also had a chance to rearrange the junk drawer. I felt very proud of myself - I was green AND resourceful! I cut off the bottom of some boxes that we had in our pantry to make some little compartments for pens, clips, and such to go in. I still want to make some more compartments, but then our pantry would be full of way too many loose items.


Order from chaos CAN exist!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the junk drawer! Everyone has one, huh? I like your idea about organizing it that way, I might have to try :)
Love both outfits on your cutie!

Lindahl News 2 said...

Great job with the junk drawer...and with being Ellie's mama, too!