Now, as I have actually been able to turn the heat OFF in our house while we have still been home at least four times, I am rejuvenated. I can go outside more often! Sometimes without a coat! Imagine that!
Jed has been taking Ellie outside the past few days out on the porch in her Bumbo when he gets home from work. And, It is fun to dream of all of the outdoorsy things that we will soon be able to do once it is summer.
Trips to the cabin, the annual camping trip to Wisconsin, bike rides, pool visits, and walks around the neighborhood to parks and adventures are all things that come to mind.
But, I can't get too far ahead of myself. I can't quite skip over spring and dream about the summer quite yet. I still have buds to look for, shoots to pop up from underneath the ground, a school year to finish, and a baby to watch grow and develop a little more everyday. I don't want to rush things.
So, for now, we have today, and today was a BEAUTIFUL day!
2 comments:
She looks so deep in thought in the picture. Happy (almost) Spring!
You were right about the enlarging picture suggestion...she is working on those bubbles!
Post a Comment