Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Sitting Up...with help

Ellie is getting to be more interactive and social these days, which has been fun for Jed and I to be able to see happening more and more. Because of this, we were able to pull out some toys for her to play with and use that she could've cared less about even just a few weeks ago.

One of those "new" things we got out was the Bumbo, a chair specially designed for babies to help them sit up on their "own." Yesterday, I wanted to see if she would actually fit in it and like it.

I think that she did!




















She liked to be up and sitting as Jed and I were getting ready in the morning with eating breakfast. She was turning her head and watching when we were moving around. It was pretty cool.






















This is when she started to lose interest with her time in the Bumbo...she reminds me of a gremlin or something with her facial expression.





















And, of course, I also had to try her in the BabyBjorn. I had put her in this a few weekends ago and had her facing inwards toward me. This time, I had her facing out, and I was able to still get ready in the morning with her content to watch and observe.

p.s. Check out the cool spice rack in the background. We just got that up and stocked last week!

3 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

How delightful it is to watch Ellie changing and growing!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I don`t know what other people say but I think she looks a lot like Jed these days! Of course we have not had the pleasure to meet her in person yet but that is what we see thru the pictures.

Sarah said...

What a big girl in her seat all on her own!