I feel like I can brave anything that the weather has to throw at me...well, almost anything. I don't like to walk in cold rain, blistering heat, or below zero temperatures. But, with my nice warm coat that I invested in about three years ago, I feel like I can conquer the cold like a pro.
I am hoping to share my love of walks with my daughter, Ellie, as she gets older. When I went on walks in the summer and fall and saw people out and about with their strollers or some other kid-toting mechanism, I could picture that being me someday.
Yesterday, in an attempt to both get out the house and get Ellie to take a nice little nap, I strapped her into the BabyBjorn for a walk outside. She didn't seem to thrilled at first...
I had a few chores around the house to take care of, but when we were ready to go inside, I flipped her around to face me, put on Jed's large sweatshirt jacket over the two of us, and headed out for a walk.
She fell asleep, I got some exercise (and some strange looks from people who couldn't quite figure out why the front of my body was so mis-contorted), and fun was had by all.
3 comments:
I love hoods with little animal ears...apparently not so much for Ellie.
You're so cute Anne. We need to go on a walk with our babies together!
I have been going on walks with my girls when it has been reaching the 40s and it has been so refreshing. Happy you made it out and warmer days are coming!!
Post a Comment