This morning I stopped by to capture a few pictures but even since then I have been told that things have changed since then.
The day before Christmas, the sander/varnisher/floor people came to redo the floors on the entire first floor and up the stairs. On Saturday after coming back from Detroit, Jed and I were dazzled by their beauty and new luster. I didn't get a picture then of the whole completed project, but you get the idea of how nice they look from this small snapshot by the stairs.

Yesterday, Jed and TK worked diligently to install the microwave and upper cabinets, which had arrived in stock over the weekend. The cabinet on the corner that appears to be missing the front piece will soon be covered with some sort of funky translucent glass. I think they look pretty amazing.


After I left this morning, the granite counter installer guy came and put in the counter tops (Jed reports that it looks really nice and fits in just as we had hoped). Jed and TK also got the rest of our appliances out of the garage and into the kitchen. I will have to add more pictures of those later.
The end is in sight. Phew!
3 comments:
looking great! what a relief it will be to finally move back in!
I think the previous commenter might be biased. :)
It really does look great! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Excited to see the transformation!
Post a Comment