He has become OBSESSED with watching me floss my teeth. Honestly, he can't seem to get enough of it. When evening/night time comes, he begins to follow me around the house everywhere. I go upstairs, he goes upstairs. I go downstairs, and of course he goes downstairs. He is practically twittering with anticipation of when the flossing moment will come.
Once I pull out the floss from the container, he is a goner. He keeps his eye glued on the floss as I am taking care of my teeth with little distraction with anything else. He will meow if I turn around, climb up my belly if I am standing a little bit away from him by the bed. And, if I stop for a moment from flossing, he begins to attack the little fly away strands of floss around my finger.
Of course, when I am all done flossing, I do play with him with the floss for a few minutes, and he chases it around on the bed wildly. It is definitely a sight to see.
Now, if only I could convince him to practice good teeth habits himself one of these days...
2 comments:
Ha! Folks you really should witness this in person...a guaranteed chorkle!
This cracks me up! And also Anne, you are ADORABLE. love your little belly! Can't wait to meet that little one....
Post a Comment