Monday, December 14, 2009

Potato Sausage!

Nothing says Merry Christmas quite like making sausage with all of your friends for a night o'fun.

Here we are at Barbara and Nathan's condo putting together what will become glorious potato sausage. Each couple was assigned to bring ingredients to put into the sausage (Jed and I had the beef and 8 pounds of potatoes! There was a certain order that everything needed to be put together in, but I am pretty sure that being in such a large state, I wasn't quite paying as much attention to this as I should have.

Jed was in love with kneading up the meat and channeling his "Iron Chef" alter-ego. I played the role of the socialite chatting with people on the couch and soaking in the festivities. It was great!




We haven't yet tasted our scrumptious creation, but I am sure that it will taste lovelier than it looked. :)

1 comment:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Hmmmm...I think I might have spotted your hiding place!