1. Our kitchen now has the floor in and the lower cabinets in.
2. The granite guys are coming today to measure for the counter-tops.
3. The upper cabinets will be in by the weekend or early next week.
4. Appliances have arrived and are chilling out in the garage ready to be installed.
5. The first floor is going to be emptied of furniture (including the large-and-in-charge-hutch that we have that many of you have been involved in moving on several occasions) in order to be sanded sometime next week.

Another sneak peek of the baby's room. Still not done yet. I am deciding what to put on the walls, and I need to find some sheets still for the bed that are more attractive and matching than the blue ones currently on there. I also want to find a cute rug to "tie the room together" in the words of Jed, so if you have any good ideas of where to find one, let me know.

I couldn't resist adding this to the post as well. Jed got this from one of his students, and it brought a huge smile to both of our faces.
6 comments:
So sweet!
Marshall`s, TJ Maxx or Ross are my favorite to shop around for home furnishings and items like pillow case or sheets.. And you can buy cute brand name baby clothes there too!
Thanks, Timi! I will have to check it out!
Love it ALL! Especially how you are nesting however you can in the baby's room!
The baby's room looks great. It's so fun to be able to know how your house looks now after being there briefly. I think I am it in our game of phone tag...I'm guessing I won't get to call you this week before Christmas but would love to chat between Christmas/New Years if you're around. Hope things are going well Anne!
Wow, the room looks so great! You know, I don't know if you plan to keep the window in there, but when we were home for Christmas Rob put hooks and a chain on ours and we have it hanging in our window. You should come take a look, I'm sure Jed could do it easily!
Post a Comment