Sunday, January 03, 2010

Pictures with Kate

I may be starting to get a little bit more sentimental these days (gee, I wonder why...). In an effort to preserve this special time before the baby comes, Jed and I took some pictures with Kate last weekend. I love the look of black and white photography, and I think some of the pictures will be nice to put up in the baby's room.



Of course, we had to try a picture or two with our feline family member, but most of those didn't turn out so well. Oliver looks so serious in this picture in particular (and about two seconds later he was squirming and wiggling to be set free), but it still gives me a little smile or two when I look at it.

4 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Love the pics! You are beautiful.

Sarah said...

Pretty!

simplicity said...

You are gorgeous Anne! Radiant in every way!

Alli said...

Cute!

Oh, sweet Oliver. He does look really serious, like an old-time portrait. Very