Friday, January 08, 2010

Baby's Room





8 comments:

Amy and Andrew said...

Everything looks ready to go!

Lindahl News 2 said...

Thanks for posting these pics, Anne. I love the look of your nursery and can't wait for it to soon be filled with your little bundle of joy!

simplicity said...

I LOVE IT! Anne I am so excited for you guys! Love the room and can't wait for you guys!!!

The Johnson Family said...

The baby room looks great - very cute! We're so excited for you guys! And by the way, I'm going to add your blog to our favorite blog list on our blog... I hope you don't mind. We always look at it to keep updated on your guys. And also, LOVE your new kitchen - great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, girly room! We cannot wait to `hear` from the newest addition of the family, Anne - you are on my mind every day these days! So exciting!

Sarah said...

Looks great and ready to go! Can't wait till there's a baby in that crib...

Linnea said...

I just love your polka-dot theme-fun! How much longer, now? It must be getting close!

Mark & Megan said...

What a lucky gal!