Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Pictures






Here are some pictures of Ellie Jane Bassett! Mom and baby are doing well! 7.5 pounds and 19.5 inches! Born 8:00 p.m. 1-17-10

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!! What a joy to have your baby in your arms now! She is beautiful! We cannot wait to see more pictures of her! A wonderful new chapter in your life has just started...
Congrats again! We wish Anne a quick recovery and great health to Mom and Baby! Lovely name you have choosen as well!

Anonymous said...

We love her so much already! She is so beautiful, Anne and Jed! Can't wait to hear more. We'll be in touch later this week to see if we can pop by for a quick hug and to drop off a meal to you.

So proud of you three!

Love,
Nathan, Barbara and Sanne

Amy and Andrew said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and so excited to meet little Ellie... what a sweet name! Love to you all!

simplicity said...

Love all the pictures. Just got done looking at all of them on facebook! She looks like a little sweetheart and her name is precious, I especially love the meaning behind it. Love to all three of you!

The Johnson Family said...

Congratulations, Anne and Jed! Ellie is beautiful! I love her full head of hair. :) Enjoy these first precious few days with your new little sweetheart! We hope to see you guys sometime over the next several months when we're visiting Chicago!

oatley said...

Congratulations! I just talked to your mom ( we're friends from WAY back. You are blessed on so many ways. Sleep when you can... Best wishes, Sandi Oatley

Mrs. Ward said...

Oh, my gosh! Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful, and I'm so happy everything went well!
Love, Maria

The Littles in Colorado said...

Congratulations Jed and Anne. Ellie is beautiful!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well and ready to go home soon. Wish we were closer so we could come see her and help out. Give her lots of hugs from her Great Aunt Lori, Uncle Kirk and cousins, Nate and Marissa. Love to all to all of you.

Sarah said...

So happy for you guys! I LOVE her name...so sweet and classy. I can't believe you've had her now...that means I'm next...we better get the nursery set up!!!

Hauna said...

Well done; what a cutie you have created. And you will be such great parents. Congratulations!!!

hannah joy said...

Yay Anne and Jed! She's beautiful. Congratulations:) Enjoy your little bundle!

Ali said...

she is so beautiful! can't wait to meet her!

ses said...

Congratulations Anne and Jed! Ellie is beautiful! Thinking of you as you adjust to a family of three. ~Snow