On Saturday, July 28th, Chad (Jed's brother) and Amanda were married in Colorado. We have a new sister-in-law (and niece)! There were many preparations that we were able to be involved in, and we felt honored to be a part of their special day.
For the first time in my life, I was able to see first hand all that goes in to a "picking up the tux" visit. I thought it was really cool. I thought that Jed and Dave both looked pretty snazzy, don't you agree? Jed said (and I quote), "This tux is pimp!" The tuxedos had cool pinstripes and the longer length of the jackets.
Chad and Amanda showed me around their new place. I travelled their with Diane, and I was excited as I had heard so much about this sheek condo located in Old Town Arvada.
Diane and I were given the task of folding and ribboning up the programs for the ceremony. Jed helped to fold a little bit as well. During this time, Jed's cousin Tiffany stopped by to say hello, and after offering her with some ice tea, she two joined in on the endeavor. All in all, we finished in what seemed like lightening speed.
The rehearsal dinner and practice was on Friday night. We met in the sleek clubhouse that can be rented out for condo/townhome owners only. Qdoba was ordered. If you have not heard of Qdoba before, it is very similar to Chipotle except for it has the AMAZING cheese sauce that also goes on tacos, burritos, chips, or whatever else you feel like adding it to. Jed, Diane, and I helped to set up. Even though it was pouring rain that night, we all still had fun and left with contentedly full bellies.

We (the ladies) got our hair done at the Aveda School of Hair (maybe that's not completely the right name, but you get the idea). All of the people who did our hair had funk and style, and it was a really cool place to get your hair done. I have never seen so many salon tables set up and next to each other...it was quite an experience. Here is all of us with our finished "do's"
We took some pictures before the wedding, and we were lucky as the weather was positively beautiful that day. Chad and Amanda got married outside in a gazebo. There were flower petals on the grass lining the isle, and it was really pretty. Amanda, Brianna, and the flower girls look adorable all dolled up together.



Here is the happy couple newly married. Aren't they lovely!? Hugs all around.

At the reception, we ate drank and were merry. Here are the men sitting together being men. What tough guy gangsters they are...just kidding!

Great day, great wedding, and congratulations to the bride and groom and the new husband and wife. We are so happy for the two of you!
For the first time in my life, I was able to see first hand all that goes in to a "picking up the tux" visit. I thought it was really cool. I thought that Jed and Dave both looked pretty snazzy, don't you agree? Jed said (and I quote), "This tux is pimp!" The tuxedos had cool pinstripes and the longer length of the jackets.
Chad and Amanda showed me around their new place. I travelled their with Diane, and I was excited as I had heard so much about this sheek condo located in Old Town Arvada.
Diane and I were given the task of folding and ribboning up the programs for the ceremony. Jed helped to fold a little bit as well. During this time, Jed's cousin Tiffany stopped by to say hello, and after offering her with some ice tea, she two joined in on the endeavor. All in all, we finished in what seemed like lightening speed.
The rehearsal dinner and practice was on Friday night. We met in the sleek clubhouse that can be rented out for condo/townhome owners only. Qdoba was ordered. If you have not heard of Qdoba before, it is very similar to Chipotle except for it has the AMAZING cheese sauce that also goes on tacos, burritos, chips, or whatever else you feel like adding it to. Jed, Diane, and I helped to set up. Even though it was pouring rain that night, we all still had fun and left with contentedly full bellies.
We (the ladies) got our hair done at the Aveda School of Hair (maybe that's not completely the right name, but you get the idea). All of the people who did our hair had funk and style, and it was a really cool place to get your hair done. I have never seen so many salon tables set up and next to each other...it was quite an experience. Here is all of us with our finished "do's"
We took some pictures before the wedding, and we were lucky as the weather was positively beautiful that day. Chad and Amanda got married outside in a gazebo. There were flower petals on the grass lining the isle, and it was really pretty. Amanda, Brianna, and the flower girls look adorable all dolled up together.
Here is the happy couple newly married. Aren't they lovely!? Hugs all around.
At the reception, we ate drank and were merry. Here are the men sitting together being men. What tough guy gangsters they are...just kidding!
Great day, great wedding, and congratulations to the bride and groom and the new husband and wife. We are so happy for the two of you!
1 comment:
Congrats, Chad and Amanda! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
Post a Comment