Monday, August 13, 2007

I have been tagged...

8 Facts and or Habits about me that you might not know:

HABIT: I sleep with earplugs in my ears every night. Because of this, I try to make sure to pack at least two or three packs (of two) earplugs with me whenever I travel. Believe me, if I forget them, it will not be pretty.

FACT: I have a large dent in my head that you would never notice unless you touched it. It is about the size of my palm. I have no idea where it came from, and no, I was not dropped on my head as a baby.

HABIT: I get easily obsessed with certain things for a few weeks and then I almost forget it exists. For instance, when I was reading Gone With the Wind, I wanted to know everything about the Civil War. I even started to say things like, "In the Scarlett O'Hara part of my life..." referring to this time of obsession.

FACT: I got glasses when I was six years-old. I got teased a lot because of this. Once, to make myself feel cooler, I told people that I could see through the fog because I had glasses. I really couldn't.

HABIT: I like to clean the apartment (only the deep cleaning) in a tank top and boxers. I don't know why, but I do.

FACT: I have wanted to be a teacher since I was five. I set up a neighborhood school in which I made lesson plans, worksheets, created field trip ideas and nature walks. "School" never lasted for more than a week or two a summer, but boy did I enjoy it when it happened.

HABIT: I love to have an assignment notebook in which to keep track of my schedule. I always write birthdays in a fun color (purple, pink, or green) and write events in pencil.

FACT: I have a certain fondness for plants. I even named my classroom plant this year, Fifi. It had pink flowers...it had to have a girly name.

2 comments:

simplicity said...

Thanks for playing along, it's fun to find out new things about people!

I forgot about the earplugs and I never knew about the dent!

Lindahl News 2 said...

Yes, I knew about the earplugs, the dent (sorry!), the GWTW fixation, the tank top/boxers thing, the teacher dream, the assignment notebook - but you got me with the glasses-in-the fog talent and existence of Fifi!!
Who knew??