Now is the time where I feel old. My baby brother is officially 21. This means that he is not so little anymore. As I am the 'big sister' that must mean that if he is getting older, I must be getting older as well.
We celebrated John's birthday as a family on Thursday (even though his actual birthday was last Tuesday.
He got some fun presents, mostly nice shirts to update his wardrobe for his new internship.
One of the ones that I was most intrigued with was a Chicago puzzle. It was made a while ago, and we actually found North Park University as a piece of the puzzle! Here is my attempt at a close up of it:
And of course, my mom had to check it out as well. We were all impressed.
The food was terrific and the fellowship was as divine. Thanks to my brother for having a birthday as a good excuse for all of us to get together!
1 comment:
These times spent with my family are priceless!
And YOU feel old? John's 21st birthday has done something to me in the age department!
Post a Comment