The next morning, Lisa and I headed to church for Palm Sunday. It was a wonderful service. Afterwards, a few of us headed to the nearest Starbucks (literally just a few steps away from the church...What is Seattle/Washington without its coffee and coffee breaks). Fun was had by all. Paige even managed to bring with her a can of whip cream...it may appear that she is dissatisfied with the cream that Starbucks has to offer, but it was merely a gift from a friend at church for the upcoming week's hot chocolate Young Life endeavors.
Later that day, Lisa and I set out to hang out and explore around the great Seattle area. The weather was cloudy with sun peeking through, but it was quite enjoyable. We meandered through the streets of Fremont and happened to catch a few scenic views of the city.
At the end of the evening, Lisa and I found ourselves goofy as usual, indulging in some tasty Altoids in the car. Who couldn't appreciate a nice cool and refreshing way to freshen your breath?
This concludes the first part of the journey. Stay tuned for more.
6 comments:
i was so bummed to miss lisa when i was in seattle, but she was out of the country that week. i'm glad you made it out there and had some quality time with her!
Looks like you're having a great time.
I didn't know you were going to Seattle for Spring Break! Enjoy your time!
Hi Jed. We lost your email. We are posting a comment here hoping you'll get it. Please email lesibarra@hotmail.com. From the DQI crew
Looks like fun! Can't wait for your trip update #2.
ANNE! HA. I'm also headed to Seattle (well...Lynden,WA) tomorrow for MY spring break. I CAN'T WAIT. I hope that you are ENJOYING your time with Ms. Lindberg. (HI LISA!) Great idea to visit the Pacific Northwest! ~Snow
ANNE! HA. I'm also headed to Seattle (well...Lynden,WA) tomorrow for MY spring break. I CAN'T WAIT. I hope that you are ENJOYING your time with Ms. Lindberg. (HI LISA!) Great idea to visit the Pacific Northwest! ~Snow
Post a Comment