Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Night of the Living Turducken

Jeff and Kira Johnson had their annual Turducken feast a little while ago. I have been meaning to post about this, but between the end of the final in Statistics and the midquarter mania here at school, it has been difficult to write and post as I would like.

Anyway, the party was fabulous. Jed made some killer stuffing and other people brought an assortment of desserts, salads, and other fixings. And yes, there was a chocolate foundation that went with the desert assortment (Marit, by the way your homemade bars were fabulous, too!) All was wonderful.

The traditional white elephant game was played afterwards, which was also a hoot and a holler. I managed to end up with two tins of coffee (unopened, can you believe it?) and Jed got a Christmas Tree plate.

Thanks for a great party Jeff and Kira! We loved it!



No comments: