Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Crazy Cat

My sweet, unsuspecting cat sitting in her basket, minding her own business.
Suddenly, someone, who could it be, starts putting booties on poor Marshie. I don't think she likes this!
My cat is stuck, booties have now been fastened to her little paws.
Marshie is crouching around afraid to move with those new things on her feet. She only reaches out to take the treat that we gave her.

Just another day in the life of my little cat.

*Disclaimer...My cat was not harmed in any way. I know it is probably not very nice to do things like this to a cat, but she is very old and these kinds of things help to keep her spunky. I also fully realize that it is dorky to write about a cat. Believe me, I am aware of this. However, this moment with my cat was so funny that it had me and my mom paralyzed in laughter for quite some time. I took a video too, but I didn't know how to get it onto this blog, so pictures will have to do.

2 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

One thing we found out for sure:
These boots were NOT made for walking!!!! That was truly a side-splitting moment we shared. Marshie seems to have recovered pretty well by now.

Alli said...

Haha, poor Marshmallow...those are great.

I had fun last night, thanks guys!

Oh, and not that it REALLY matters, but TECHNICALLY, the blog is Alli's blog. Not Alli and Luke. Not that I wouldn't share it, but well, at this point at least, it's mine. : )