Monday, December 18, 2006

Glogg Party the Night Away.

Gus flew all the way out from California to be at our party. Good thing he had a good time.
What? Daigle and Sarah under the mistletoe? What will Amy think? Then again, if you noticed Barbara and Nathan's blog, and you saw Jed and Roommate under the mistletoe, I would have to examine the question, what do I think? It's okay, I know it was nothing serious.
Party people partying it up on the couch. Notice Jen Johnson's new haircut. It looks fabulous! (Of course everyone else on the couch looked fabulous too, but Jen's haircut was done just that day!)
Here are some people mingling at the party, having a good time. Here is living proof. The moment has been saved now forever. Wow, what a fun party! Thanks to all for making it a success!

1 comment:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Congrats on your first official apartment party...looks like a great success!