Monday, December 11, 2006

Getting a Christmas Tree



Jed and I got our very first Christmas tree. We walked from our apartment to a nearby private school to buy our tree from their lot. They sell them every year as a fund raiser. I have never been to a lot before to get a Christmas Tree. When I was a little kid, I used to be allergic to them. Don't worry, I am not allergic to them now. Jed and I carried it home in the freezing cold. It was pretty easy to set up. It reminds me of a muppet tree or something because it is so full, and almost reminds me of fur in how thick it is.

3 comments:

The Process said...

Can't wait to see it all decorated!

Lindahl News 2 said...

How sweet! You in your red coat lugging/hugging the green tree looks so very festive! Merry Christmas to you both as you celebrate the first one together as spouses!!!

Alli said...

Aw, fun. Jamie and I got our tree this weekend too!