
I couldn't help but notice also that this little bean has become quite the little busy body. Looking around the yard, looking at the camera, looking down at her toes or shirt, it was hard to keep up with where exactly she was exploring with her eyes. When on her back, she wanted to roll over and see her world in a new way. She was BUSY (no surprise, as this is what a normal chunk of time for our little girl has become).


At six months, she is laughing and smiling with more aim, purpose, and reaction. She is a curious sort and wants to explore everything around her with eyes, hands, and mostly mouth. She knows who her parents are, but she can still bust into a smile even if a stranger happens to glance gleefully in her direction. She is becoming a proficient eater who likes sweet potato, rice cereal, pears, apples, and bananas. She does NOT like avocado (sad!). She is beyond excited learning to jump and move her legs in our doorway jumper (I'll post a video later) and exersaucer. She is a loveable cuddlebug. Sadly, she just got her first ear infection.
For those who are interested in stats:
Height: 24 inches Weight: 14 pounds, 9 ounces Head: 43 cm
(The math teacher in me wonders why do they use different units of length between the height and head? Seems strange. I suppose will never know...)
4 comments:
Addison and Caroline don't like avocado either! Wonder if it is the texture because it surely can't be the taste.
I know, right? I should try it again sometime soon, but by far it has been the only thing she has absolutely HATED eating. Total bummer...must be the texture...
Half a year! Another milestone for this cutie and her parents.
She is adorable! And I have to `join the group` as well: Will did not like avocados either, he ate other veggies except that...
Post a Comment