The other day, I pretended to "drop" Ellie just to see what she would do. I know that some kids like this kind of thing while others just don't. To my surprise, she began to squeal with laughter with each "drop." Of course, I could hardly contain my bursting with love heart and kept doing it over and over in order to continuing seeing her gleeful smiles and laughter. This is our best attempt to capture it on "film."
p.s. I did this so many times, that my quads were actually really sore the next day...who knew I would get such a workout?
This clip is what a typical morning with our little cherub is like. She LOVES to sit in her little pink Bumbo, playing with a toy (or two) watching us go through our typical breakfast routine (pouring cereal/milk/OJ/coffee), moving around the kitchen, that kind of thing.
1 comment:
Oh no! The first video isn't working for me! Happy Last Day of School tomorrow, Anne! Bet you can't wait to spend more time with that smiling face very morning.
Post a Comment