Her latest thing has been to scooch herself down in the tub as far as she can until her body is almost floating (don't worry, I watch her very carefully). She doesn't seem to mind a bit when her ears are underwater. She loves to play with her toys and grabs affectionally at her washcloth, pulling it to her mouth with vigor and gusto.
Ellie doesn't mind getting out of the water as much anymore either. She likes to wriggle and shriek with delight as she is getting dried off with her towel.
Lastly, we are starting to figure out a good way to get her in her carseat without too much protest. I threw in the sunglasses for added effect, but most of the time she is without those as we take her out and about (her head is actually getting too wide to be able to wear them for too much longer...).
2 comments:
Um, I think I should have said "yes" to giving her a bath the other day. Soon?
So cute! Check out those eyes!
Bet you're loving being home with her all the time.
Post a Comment