Now, she is smiling, laughing, sitting up with minimal assistance, standing (with a lot of assistance), "talking," playing, and has tried solid foods. She is a good night-time sleeper, an unpredictable daytime napper, remains passionate about eating.
This morning, Ellie bonked herself on her head with a toy for the first time (well, the first time that I ever got to witness), and she cried just after the startling impact. I got to pick her up to comfort her a little bit. I am beginning to feel more like a mom everyday.



8 comments:
She is precious! It would be great if your little girl could meet ours soon :)
The months are flying by...she is seeming so much more grown up these day!
Great pics Anne. We're excited to see you guys next week. I just showed Addison cousin Ellie and she is trying to say Hello Ellie and is pointing at her.
What a CUTIE!
I can attest to the fact that she is passionate about eating! :) Really cute pictures.
Ellie is SO beautiful - what a sweet little blessing she is to her loving parents! :) Love looking at your blog - thanks for the fun pictures.
Ellie is beautiful, Anne. They sure do grow quickly don't they? Looks like you are enjoying motherhood to the max! I'm glad! Love seeing pictures of this little beauty! Have a great summer!
Anne! She is so beautiful! I still think she looks like that cute gerber baby : )
Post a Comment