I had never been to the family locker rooms before, but it was so nice to be able to have all three of us get ready in the same room. There was a general locker room for you to lock up your stuff, but a private, lockable room for families to change/shower in.
Here is Ellie gearing up for her big swim. Swim diaper on? Check. Swimsuit situated? Check. Time for the pool!
Jed took her into the water first so I could be dry to document this occasion. Don't worry. I joined in after just a few minutes. All in all, Ellie did well. At first, she didn't know quite what to do with herself in the water. I think that she enjoyed being able to move around but got cold after about 10 minutes or so. We had a chance to quickly dunk her a couple times - she didn't like that so much, but didn't get hysterical either.
It must've tuckered our dear one out as within minutes of getting into the car, she was out like a light. Job well done for a first swim! Can't wait to do it again sometime soon!
4 comments:
Happy first Mother's Day, Anne! Way to go for getting your cutie in the pool...hopefully, she will grow up liking to swim!
"Mrs. Ward" being Maria...That's left over from my classroom blog. :)
I love her little bathing suit Anne! How fun! Happy Mother's Day!
Ready...set...cabin!!!!!!!
Post a Comment