Thursday, May 20, 2010

4 Months!

Hey all! Ellie here! What's up?
I am getting so expressive - I throw everyone through the loop with my dramatic gestures and faces! I am getting bigger and stronger everyday. Check out my "dance moves!"
I just had a check up at the doctor. It was okay. She said that my teeth might be coming in soon because I have my hands in my mouth all of the time. I had to get shots this time as well, but I was a trooper.

For those of you curious types: I am in the 6th percentile for height (22.75 inches), 36th percentile for weight (12 lbs. 14 oz.) and 50th percentile for head circumference (41 cm).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for sharing these things with us, Ellie. It's good to hear from you. You're really cute and Sawyer and I want to come see you again. Will you give him a second chance?

Mrs. Ward said...

Cute post, Anne! Ellie is a darling!

Lindahl News 2 said...

That first picture? Spittin' image of one of her Pop's expressions...