Saturday, May 08, 2010

City Island


Jed and I just went out the other night for a little date night (thanks John and Kari!). We found ourselves eating at Potbelly's in Evanston and then heading around the corner or so to the movie theater.

We ended up seeing the movie "City Island", a movie about a family who lives on this small fishing town near New York City. They all have their own secrets that they keep from each other, and it proves to be quite entertaining and fun to watch their lives play out. I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, but if you are looking for a movie that you will most likely enjoy, go see this movie!

If you do happen to see it, let me know, and I would love to know what you thought of it!

1 comment:

Lindahl News 2 said...

The top movie on our list presently is BABIES --- and we just found out it is currently playing at the Davis!