Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Amanda and Jason Join in Wedded Bliss

This Saturday night, Jed and I went to another wedding. This time, it was the wedding of my friend, Amanda, who was my friend at Northeastern this past semester. She helped me stay sane throughout my class, and her fiance (now husband!) helped both of to understand more clearly the basis behind the computer programming.

Jed and I had never been at a wedding before where we truly did not know anyone there except for the bride and groom (though I suppose Jed hadn't really known either of them...). We ended up having a great time. We were seated by some nice folks who are also in the teaching world and who had recently gotten engaged. We ended up having quite a bit to talk about.

We also liked the movie theme that Amanda and Jason had going on. Each table had one of their favorite movies. Our place cards were ticket stubs, and there was a huge picture made of the two of them plugging them into the movie of "When Harry Met Sally" where they changed it to be "When Jason Met Amanda" - it was very clever.


This picture was a great shot of Amanda's dress. I thought it was really unique.




This picture is actually really sweet if you zoom in on Amanda and Jason. They look really cute together.



The bridesmaids dresses echoed Amanda's dress. I thought they were really cool as well.

1 comment:

simplicity said...

Her dress is so unique. I love it!