Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Seasons are a Changin'

Last weekend, spring was in the air around here. How wonderful to walk outside a few times and say to ourselves, "Wow, I don't really need this coat, do I?"

We also did some assembling and shuffling around our home to move our play area downstairs instead of right by our kitchen table on the first floor.  While hesitant at first about where all of her toys were going, she delved right into playing happily down there in her new space.

My personal favorite is this little kitchen-nook area where Ellie can have many a meal with her "friends" and do crafts and puzzles to her hearts content.  So cozy - I want it to come in my size!



1 comment:

Dooby said...

Such a perfect place for your Little Miss to play! You worked hard to get this set up - kudos to you-dos!