Saturday, April 06, 2013

5 Months!

This little lady just turned five months old this week. How she is changing every day!

At five months...

...she continues to be a squawker!  When I pick her up after work, they continue to tell me that she is just "so loud" when she has something to say.  I can attest to that!

...she just began to roll over about a week ago from front to back.  For a few days, she was getting "stuck" on her stomach quite a bit and would be quite frustrated by this. We would help her to flip to her back again, and within seconds she would be back on her belly again upset.  What a stinker!


...she continues to love her fingers, though they are not quite in her mouth as much as they were before.  I have noticed lately that sometimes she just gazes at them happily as she watches them move around.

... she loves her sister.  She really spends time staring Ellie down as she flits around and talks.


Happy five months, Maja!

No comments: