Jed has been taking Ellie to some family-friendly tailgates lately in order to give me some time at home to rest or do errands.
In the past, Ellie has not been open to having her face painted. She has said "yes" to getting a design put on her arm, but that was about it. So, when she came home this past weekend after tailgating with dad and visiting "Wildcat Alley," I was quite surprised to see this one-sided butterfly beautifully displayed over my daughter's face.
Ellie had also gotten completely dressed with dad's help and guidance, and I wanted to capture this as well. Decked out with her jewelry consisting of one stick-on earring and her "fancy" necklace, this girl was ready for action.
Miss E has also been into jumping lately, and she constantly talks about wanting us to watch her jump "so high." Here she is with her other tailgating memento - a blow-up flower.


1 comment:
could her hair be any cuter? I don't think so.
Post a Comment