Monday, August 13, 2012

Blossoming Imagination

What is it that Ellie is doing here, you say?



She's "fixing" her book, of course, isn't it obvious?

Ellie had gotten really quiet the other day while I was working on laundry and such around the house.  Too much quiet makes me a little bit nervous, so I began to get suspicious and started looking at what my little peanut might be up to.

I found her on the stairs fixated on putting stickers into the back of her Time to Pee book.  When I asked her what she was doing, she said "Don't worry, mommy!  I fixed my book.  It has stickers again!"

She was so proud of herself of this achievement, and my heart was so bursting with pride for the sweet budding imagination, creativity, and problem solving that my daughter had shown.

I am excited to be a part of this new stage of childhood/motherhood.

No comments: