After church this morning, we let Ellie venture out into the backyard to take part in her first Egg hunt. Eggs were scattered in plain sight around the backyard. At first, she didn't quite know what to do with herself, but she caught on before too long.
The basket was too heavy for her to carry across the yard, but when she would come close to it with an egg, she would gleefully throw it in (at) the basket.
There is a little clip at the bottom of our little lady in action.



3 comments:
Of all the videoes you have posted, I think this is my favorite. It sure brings a smile to my face, that's for sure!!
Hahaha, I laughed out loud at her reaction to the applause. She looks like she was born to be a star. Too cute!
Yes, I agree, this is a great one! I love how she tries to clap with the basket first!
Post a Comment