During Ellie's swim lessons, she has been learning the whole concept of us counting "1, 2, 3" and then she would "jump" into the pool. By jumping, I mean that she leans slightly after several moments of contemplation on our arms and we swoop her into the pool. Jed practices this with her around the house as well, putting her on our counter and then swooping her after counting to three.
Today after school, she and I were making her pretzel "jump" off of her sippy cup. Fun times at the Bassett household...
Later that afternoon, I caught her making her baby "jump" off of her toy shelf. I couldn't help but take a video of my girl (when did she get this old?!?) starting to play pretend with her toys. I thought that she would do this twice, so I kept the camera rolling a little bit longer than I probably should have. Oh well. Enjoy!
1 comment:
gah, I love her.
Post a Comment