Sunday, April 17, 2011

The animals brought out an immediancy to her tone

I have been trying to get on tape Ellie's version of animal noises.  While she was playing in the backyard, I started to ask her about the noises of animals, and she started to spew them with rapid fire. 

It is a rather humorous thing to think about why it is that kids are so fascinated by animal noises when most adults in conversation would not randomly start meowing or mooing in conversation.  I suppose that for children, aside from people, animals pop up all of the time in the books they read, toys they handle, along the way during a walk.

Anywho, this little clip is her rendition of the noises that some animals make.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

nikki said...

um, that is adorable! ;) she's so cute!

Amy and Andrew said...

So cute!

Millie said...

I love it. She clearly means business- and then at the end she's all casual with her "byee bye."

Lindahl News 2 said...

Way to go, Ellie!

Katie said...

What a great video! My sister says animal noises are great first sounds as children learn to talk. Not a lot of consonants. Also, they're fun and get a great reaction. Ellie is so adorable! and she really knows her animal noises!