What you are about to see (if you choose to watch the following videos...) is a little slice of what we see of our Ellie dearest doing the most mundane-ish type things.
In fact, while looking over the videos that we had stored up on our designated camera for videos, Jed asked me, "Does she do anything interesting in any of these videos?" Well, folks, I have to be honest that there is not really a punchline or wow-factor in either of these videos. But, to be fair, Jed and I were both smiling while watching them none-the-less. What can I say, though, we're biased!
But, for those who live far away, here is a little bit of our Ellie just being Ellie here at home.
3 comments:
I love the videos no matter what she does...keep 'em coming!
Too cute!!
I would say the faces she makes on both videos are a wow-factor! So fun!
Post a Comment