Friday, September 10, 2010

Creeping!

As of yesterday, our dear little one is creeping. I had a sneaking suspicion that she was doing a little bit more moving around than she was originally letting on. For a while we had been noticing that she had been somehow moving herself from one end of the crib to the other. We knew she was able to pivot, but that's all we thought she could do.

As I am back at school and in the swing of things again, I am feeling more "mathy" and "scientific." I had a hypothesis in my mind that I was excited to try out yesterday morning.

The hypothesis (always an "If...then" statement):
If Ellie's toy is moved just a few feet further away from where she is playing then she will be able to creep forward enough to get it.




My friends, as you can clearly see with this documentation, my hypothesis was proved correct.

We are so proud of our little lady!

2 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Way to go, little Ellie!!!

Katie said...

Look at her go! Yay for Ellie! She is mobile! This is a big step.