Monday, August 02, 2010

Sitting with Toys

Here I am, playing with my toys. I like things that shake. I like things that tap. I like to talk while I play with my toys.

Oh, hi, you kind of caught me at a bad time. Do you want to see my toy? It is my toy, and I still want to play with it.



Oops, I fell over. I can't believe it. How on earth could that have happened? (sniffle, shriek, cry). Hold me, mom. I would like a pacifier, too!

Sniffle, sniffle, small tear. Oh, I guess it's not so bad anymore. I want to keep playing with my toys. I like my toys.

3 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

That second picture? Priceless expression.

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! She is growing!!!!!!!!!! Already sitting on her own! Next is crawling :)

simplicity said...

Adorable Anne! She's getting so big!