Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Old Turned New

When I was a little girl, my mom often referred to me as her little "spark plug" as I was so short and fat. She got comments almost wherever she went about what a little chunk I was. Because of this, I didn't really fit into the tiny new baby clothes for long, if I even fit into them at all.

Since Ellie came along, my mom has pulled out some of my old clothes that actually almost seem quite new with their lack of wear from their previous owner. The styles might be a little outdated but in a refreshing, different kind of way.

Here's to the 2010 version of the 1980's! Hello rainbows, hearts, birds, and balloons!


4 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Oh, how fun and cute to see Ellie wearing her Momma's "classic" clothes! More where they came from...

Sarah said...

That is awesome! I love your little 80s girl!

Amy and Andrew said...

Can't wait to see the legwarmers.

Anne Bassett said...

hee-hee! that would be fun! mom, can you wrangle up some of those in my old stash o' clothes?