Saturday, April 03, 2010

In the city with Gramma and Grandpa

My mom and dad were willing to take care of Ellie for a few days off and on while I went to visit and spend time with Jed in the hospital. It was really nice to be able to leave her in good hands so I didn't have to worry that she was being well cared for.

We had some good walks, some good smiles, a new found love of Ellie's to be a dog puppet (yet to be named), and more.

Thanks again for making this week a much easier week!





3 comments:

simplicity said...

That picture of your mom and dad pushing her is great! Also, that green outfit in the last picture...I recognize that! So cute on her! :) Happy Easter Anne!

Lindahl News 2 said...

You were so sweet to post this! We loved our city time with Ellie and you!

Lindahl News 2 said...

S, that outfit is adorable on Miss E! Good taste!!!