Monday, February 01, 2010

Face Changes

While Ellie was awake and alert the other evening, I began to notice her rapid fire of funny faces that she was making. I know that at her young age, she does not actually have control of what her face is actually doing, but I almost started to burst out laughing from the wide variety of emotions that she was portraying.

This is the "let me just chew on my hand" face...










This is the "who me? what? really?" face...











This is the "ooh, I don't know if I want to hear any more" face...











"Eww, gross, no way" face...











"You want me to do that, you're disgusting!" face...











"Oh my gosh, leave me alone! I just want to be alone!" face...











The stink eye, talk to the hand face....


All of these were taken in about a 3-5 minute window. With all of these expressions, maybe this means we have a drama queen on our hands? We'll have to see...

6 comments:

Mrs. Ward said...

So cute! I bet she'll love seeing them later...you know, at a graduation party or her own baby shower someday. Maybe you could have her make the same faces and do a "before and after" idea? Very cute.

Mrs. Ward said...

...either she'll get a kick out of them or be really embarrassed, I guess...
-Maria

Amy and Andrew said...

Love it! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! She is adorable!

Lindahl News 2 said...

As much as I LOVE the pictures, I LOVE your commentary/interpretations!

Sharon said...

She's a beauty Anne! I love those faces!! I miss my grandsons being that little Sounds like you are doing well and have things under control. I'm so happy for you!