Friday, January 02, 2009

Post-Christmas with the Catrambones

After Jed and I got back from Colorado, we got to hang out with some of my relatives; the Catrambones. We had a lovely afternoon lunch at Lou Malnatis (one of the best Chicago Pizza places around, at least in my opinion...) while enjoying the company of one another. Afterwards, we went bowling. Everyone marveled over Jed's personal bowling ball, and all of the men wanted to share in using it. Fun was had by all.

Of course, they wanted to stop by and see our house for a few moments which resulted in a few photo ops. as well.

Here is the "silly" picture of the Catrambones.  I did have a normal one as well, but I couldn't resist this one.  It made me smile to check out the variety of unique expressions that were occurring here.

And last but not least, here are "the cousins."  (Jed is now and honorary cousin who qualifies to be in these cousins pictures. He is thrilled by this, I am sure).  Sometimes it is still a shock to me the age difference between all of us cousins.  I feel slightly more like an aunt figure at times, but I am happy to be a cousin as well.

1 comment:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Can't understand why my first comment - written a while ago - never appeared.

It sure was fun to see y'all together!!