Saturday, March 29, 2008

Scrapbook Buddy

The urge to scrapbook hit me today, and I ran with it. I worked almost all afternoon and evening putting together a scrapbook of past Christmas Cards and Pictures. After that, I finally FINALLY put in order and finished my Sweden Scrapbook (yes, I was on the exchange program in the fall of 2001, and it is now 2008!)

While I was working, however, Oliver wanted in on the action. At first, he tried to rub around my legs, then tried to explore and get on the recycling bin (this did not work out so well for him), and finally plopped himself in the middle of the mess that I had created.

I was about to shoo him away, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it. He joined me for maybe 7 minutes in that sitting pattern, but after he started to knock the slippery pages with pictures that were in order off the table; it was then he had to go.



What a night, and what a pal I have!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Major props to you for putting your pictures in a scrapbook! I am seriously impressed! All my pictures are still sitting in a box in my closet. I don't even know where to begin!

simplicity said...

Way to go Anne. I'm about a year behind even getting pictures printed! OY!

Lindahl News 2 said...

Our Grandkitty is just too adorable!

And, might I add, I am so impressed you worked on those projects with his "help" and I can't wait to see your work!

Linnea said...

How fun-and productive! Does you cat eat photographs? Mine does, so I have to be careful about leaving scrapbooking projects out to finish "later"...