Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hair Cut...

Some before pictures...

Outside, my hair cascaded out of my hat:


I could even put it into braids:


And now, this is all that remained of the length after I was through:


The finished product from the front:


From the back:



I loved my hair cut, and I was happy to get to donate it for a little kid in need.

4 comments:

simplicity said...

Love it! I'm trying to grow mine out to donate too but am scared that I might chicken out on the going short part. You always look good with whatever hair style you have though Anne!

Lindahl News 2 said...

What a cutie pie you are. Love the new "do" on you!

Cherith said...

super cute, anne. and now you can thoroughly enjoy scarves! i love short hair in the winter!

Heather and Spencer said...

I love your new do! So cute. I donated mine just over a year ago! I'm growing it out to do it again. Its a great feeling right?! :) You look adorable!