Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fog Rolling

Stumbling out of bed and looking out the window this morning, I noticed a darkness and mysteriousness outside unlike mornings I have seen in a while.

It almost seemed to be the middle of the night still and here is was - 6:30am.

I turned on the tube: today's forecast: decent temperature and FOG.

Foggy it was.

Driving in the car this morning, I was inundated with fog creeping up my windshield as I cruised along. I tried to stop it by turning my air conditioning on and off again, but as it was a cool morning air conditioning was not the best solution. Argh!

I couldn't help but wonder if there was a better solution to alleviating foggy windows in the car. I am sure there is a way. Oh well, I guess I will just have to hope for less fog tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

On my way to work an hour later than you, I was greeted by fog, too. It's so strange to try to see out the car windshield with fog surrounding everywhere.

I tried taking off my glasses and cleaning them, turning on the defroster in the car, opening the windows front and back and NOTHING helped. Fog is fog!

There is some comfort to be gained by this not being ice, though.

simplicity said...

I'm with you. Slightly foggy here this morning and I had to drive a certain dawdling youngster to school since she missed the bus....

Cherith said...

Sorry about your windows, but I LOVE fog! It was one of my favorite things about living in Seattle. The evergreen trees had different coloring as they ascended the hills, depending on fog thickness.

I love clouds + I love water = I love, love fog!