Monday, April 30, 2012

"I want to read my books."

Ellie's latest obsession has been wanting to "read" her books in her room.  Whenever she wakes up in the morning or from a nap, she says "I want to read my books, mommy."  I have to convince her to do a few things first (use the toilet, get dressed, hair clipped out of her face, blow her nose, etc.).  After these are done, she usually reminds me that "I want to read my books,"  which is sometimes followed by, "don't come in my room, mommy."

Alrighty, then.

I usually end up sneaking a peek or two at her when she doesn't see me looking.  How excited am I to have another book-lover in the family?



Here is a clip of her in action. She is "reading" a disney book about different characters dancing and spinning. 

 Roughly translated, this is what she is saying in the video as she reads this one:

I'm a big woman said ________.
This Belle wants to dance.
I love to dance.
This Belle wants to....princess loves to dance.
She loves to dance, she loves to.

The end.





3 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Sheesh. Every time I think she couldn't get any cuter, you prove me wrong with stuff like this.

Amy and Andrew said...

I second that. That's adorable.

Anonymous said...

The cutest!!!!!!!!